Monday, October 20, 2008

Grow Your Own Black Cat

It seems everyone is making a stop at Michaels but we haven't run into anyone we know yet ~ we were there getting a few things and CJ picked this little black cat to grow.




It started pretty small, we'll let you know how big it gets.



She loves cats and we are lucky enough to have our furry dear Mac who we lock in his room downstairs for Halloween night. We don't want him out and about like he tried a couple of years ago. Luckily he came right back when I yelled "You get back in this house right now!" Of course CJ still dresses him up in her teddy bear's clothes.



I love Mac too, after all doesn't every good witch need a black cat!?





2 comments:

sassy said...

Mac is very handsome! I just love cats!

Saucy said...

Safe to keep Mac locked inside around this time of year, to be sure. I love those grow things... I need to grow a brain this year. Wait, that didn't sound right. You know what I mean. I found a brain and as soon as I score a big jar, I'm going to grow it.