Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Early Trick or Treaters

Look at the little cuties that are on my steps waiting for some Halloween goodies. Okay, so they are not really children but CJ and I had fun putting them together. We were glad to get them done and outside before the "S-word" comes. Hopefully it will hold off until after the 31st!



A few days ago I posted a picture of what they started out as ... a couple of buckets, duct tape (good for EVERYTHING), plastic table cloths, little treat bags, some old pants & shoes and VIOLA a couple of "Too Cute to Spook" friends to welcome everyone who visits. Sassy was right! Something for outside. What little friends will all of you whip up?

5 comments:

jem said...

cute

Pam said...

these are so cute!!!
email me about my photos
pbjewels@hotmail.com

Saucy said...

You really are a crafty little devil. Those are so cute!

sassy said...

Ah Ha! Love them!

Alyssa said...

I love it! I am so going to try this idea. I also love your adventure camp ideas. I have been dreaming up a similar idea for our neighborhood girls and love all you had planned!