Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cupcake Stand

I must remember to keep my eye out for treasures and supplies while at the thrift shops to make this cupcake stand by Givers Log.


You can swap out the plates for a completely different look.

Check out how easy the tutorial is to make your own.

(I'll let you know how it goes when I gather
everything all together and try to assemble my own.
Local readers, please remember to leave some treasures for me at the Village!)



~ just imagine the possibilities!!




2 comments:

sassy said...

thos elook great! I must try too! was just at vv today! thanks so much for our puppets, sorry wemissed you-we went for a ride to the park on the tandem bike and foster wouldn't get out. we got home and he said park park-so we walked back to the park! he gobble dup the chocolates right before bath- thanks so much again, what a nice treat!!!!

Karen of the KAGS said...

I think I am up for trying that - thanks for the link J-L. Imagine the possibilities :)
Maybe we could persuade those Saucy cousins to secure a spot somewhere so we can do a group effort - imagine the fun of a field trip to the village!